A Small Curse Of Love




2010, February 13:
One is my cousin. She was beautiful & cute. The other one is my classmate. She was cute & beautiful. They both loved me. I knew it. But the problem is not them, nor their love. It's me, myself. Unable to choose between them. I can't choose both and can't deny both. I just wanted one of them. And I'm pretty sure that they are total strangers to each other.
No reason to discard anyone of them. One is brilliant, and the other is intelligent. Once my classmate took whole blame behalf of me and saved me from possible insult in front of  class and lecturer. Couple of days later, my cousin too saved me in similar manner from relatives. I was dumbstruck by two consecutive, yet identical incidents. Because if any one of the two incident had been taken place, then my further move could've been quiet simple. But life & love are not simple, they have habit of  becoming complex. They both sacrificed for me, saved me.
It is not that only they helped me and I kept on enjoying their hand. I too crashed & crossed many hurdles for them. I too lent my hand in their support. Unfortunately, they always asked my help at different instances of time. Those time instances never had any intersections.
So yesterday, February 12. Parents away from home. I was thinking about them, the two girls. Suddenly a flash struck into my head. The idea. It was very cruel idea, but everything is fair in love. Tomorrow, February 14, Valentine's Day, more beautifully it's Sunday. I phoned them both and told that I want to have a talk in my home. They don't know that they are not the only one who being invited. Okay. My core still shouting me to step back. But I'm not in the position to move back.
To be clearer, my idea was, whoever comes first will come along with me as long as I live. The one who comes afterwards will see me with the first girl and will leave the place heartbroken and will never forgive me. But if they reach in time together, then I will end up in losing both. That's my risk factor which I have to pay. It's unjust. But.... sorry....

2010 February 14: Morning 7:30.
I woke up hearing door bell. I'm feeling excited. Curious to know who it is. But my heart is saying "don't be in cloud nine, it's not the girl you want". What is this? So, for the answer I opened the door. Yeah, heart is true. It's not the girl I want. It's house maid, who comes daily for household chores. I sent her back. I finished the everyday karma, and wore red shirt and eased myself on couch.
Morning 9:00.
Finally, door bell started ringing. This times my heart saying "Go on kid, it's her". Yeah I know. I can hear my heart beat. I can sense my adrenalin rush. Breathe becoming heavy. Honestly I'm shivering. My trembling hand moving towards the door. I opened it, very slowly. Oh god, I'm seeing the girl with red dress, It's her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment