Better not be it!


  I have to say that I am not the type of guy who writes every shit of a thing .But this one has made me write .OK let me go directly to the story rather than saying blah blah over here.
   It was one of the rainy evening of august better say a perfect day for breakup.yes I had a breakup just 5 minutes back for some silly reason(say its not working anymore)with what you might call as ‘ex’. Which better place than ice-cream parlor (that too on a rainy day :( ). I was standing near the corridor now and it so happened that a pretty girl was observing me.Yes I confess that I am not that handsome.She asked me if I was OK as she saw all the things that happened in 10 minutes .But you know it is very hard to concentrate on some other girl after a terrible breakup with a girl whom you dated for 2 years. However  men will be men I talked to her and learnt that her name was Neha   also her whereabouts and we exchanged our numbers.
    Then you know what happened we chatted day long and nights to come .I was running out of currency after I started some conversations with her.This happens to every chap like me in this country.Later we decided for a date where we met earlier .You cant imagine this happening some days earlier it was the same place where I broke up and now it was the place I had my new date.
     Before entering the shop she saw a ‘pani puri’ vendor on the other side of the road .I don’t know why but was kind of delighted and ran to the other side of the road.Just to realize that I saw a car racing towards her.I jumped to save he you as it happens in films(ya! not in reality).
     I woke up maybe some hours later I was in the hospital my legs were fractured .There was a nurse there ,the first thing I asked was where was Neha she said “there is no Neha here”. She turned to see me her face was exactly as Neha .I fainted the very second.The next time I woke up doctor was sitting near me he said not to worry.When I asked the same question surprisingly he gave the same answer .He said I was hallucinating  about having new girlfriend .He said that he checked  my mobile and there he found out that I was texting my other number and replying it with that number.I see maybe I think I was hit very hardly by this breakup.By the way my ex’s name is Neha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment