Review: Right Here Right Now

Right Here Right Now Right Here Right Now by Nikita Singh
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I had bit of high expectation before reading the book, because of the premise i.e. Memory loss story. They never stops to impress me. Any way the book started well. But It went down to gutter till 4th chapter. The I lowered my expectations significantly. Then it started to get better. Good thing is the book is short and finish within a afternoon. Also, it doesn't try to be more than what it is. Author knows she is writing clichéd, generic, teen angst novel with memory loss set up, and she is not hiding it or from it. It is predictable but it doesn't make the cardinal sin of the entertainment i.e. being boring. Since it is easy and short read, I recommend this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment