SLAPPED !!


   


     It is unusually the best feeling when you are at the beach ,the sun going down and some people around you who are a complete  stranger to you not interfering your business .Unless it is as unusual day as this one .As i was enjoying the beach view i saw a guy coming towards me ,as he was coming near me unable to think anything else or i wanted his attention i smiled at him and there you go 'bang' a strong slap on my cheek.Now i know he wanted my attention.I was dumbstruck as he crawled away in the sand.Damn bad day i thought some random stranger slapping so hard on face it would be embarrassing to tell this to my mom.To check that guy and teach him a lesson i went to the beach next day.I waited a few hours and from no where the same guy in the same dress came towards me i tried every thing to stop his second slap on my face i could neither catch him and when i yelled at him he simply didn't turn back or cared to the person he just slapped a few seconds before.This thing  continued for few days i was so determined to know who he was but i didn't  see his face still now .restless of these events i dragged my mother towards the beach almost forcefully but she knew i was a lunatic as know one turned out to hit me today.but i knew some one was watching me from far.my unsuccessful attempts to prove his exited was fruitful when i called my friend to the beach today to my surprise as i saw both of them slapped by different people but this time i was happy as i proved their existence .but to my disappointment he did not notice that someone slapped him.yes too much of slapping now.I was hopeless now unable to do anything i stopped going to the beach .Now after the college i was slapped by some men about twice a day now that is after college and after 7:30.But weekends as i was at home they skipped me.so i would give my mother some excuses so that i would not go to school.I got placed to good software company now everyday after work i was slapped by these underworld creepy people.still not sure who they are and how they look i welcomed them open heartedly .but still i am totally confused and for those who are reading this one are you one of my kind. I suggest you to kick that guy out of your life immediately or else you will be one of my kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment