A real love story?



What i am going to tell now is my story ,a real love story. I was so desperate to write this story as much as a buffalo likes to stay in water. This story is very important to me. Let me start now.
I am at her marriage now. Before stepping my leg inside the marriage hall.Let me get you some flash back now. Her name is Neha ,cutest  girl i have ever known at least for me she is very cute . We met at admission to our college . She was beside me and she asked for a pen (taking even a small step takes you very far) . We got to know each other .Luckily for me she was in our branch ,Information technology.
We became best friends (At least for her but not me ) always together ,eating, fighting,studying and while we where not together I couldn't resist texting her about something or stalk her on facebook. After 3 months ,2 weeks and 1 day i proposed her. She took three days to accept thought ( longest wait in my life).We were very connected ,made fun together ,lost track of time together.How happy were we.The most tense time  was when we had our job interviews . We prayed that we would get job in same company. We got the job in same company! how happy we became. We mostly stayed in same room during our job.
Now here where the drama starts , like in films .Her father got a proposal for her marriage . But however she was very broken and disheartened so she told her father about us . But he was too stubborn to allow me to marry her .He wouldn't mind if her daughter was sad or the fact that she loved me so much,he wanted her to marry same caste guy(caste matters in India). Done ! She was going to marry within 6 months . 6 years being together with her ,all her love,all our dreams? and now she goes to some strangers home as a wife. that thought was very disturbing.
She was very depressed even though we sat together she wouldn't talk with me , she would just stare .I did everything to cheer her up,but she had something else in her mind.She wanted to run away from here and marry somewhere else.
  Neha’s father was very much a jerk. He even gave me her wedding card. Now coming back to the present ,I was about to step inside the marriage hall right. I felt like a child standing in front of candy shop without any money in hand to buy the candy.But I could steal the candy I thought.
  She was wearing blue sari ,Yes she was looking like an angel to me,but whose angel is she? I said “relax,you know what to do now“. I didn't want her fathers eye on me,he thought i wouldn't  turn up here.From far i made eye contact with Neha .She understood,she went to washroom. I followed my instincts. After 15 minutes we were running on national highway towards the railway station. After sometimes some people were behind us.But we still didn't stop running.
After sometimes i realized a guy had grabbed me at the back and pulled me .
“Where are you going ,you know right its not allowed this late”he said.
Wait . what?
I looked back ,What? He was our watchmen .
I asked him where was Neha and others chasing me.
He said” I think i should lock you in room from now on,this is third time you are walking in sleep”.
I looked around there was no Neha or the others chasing me. I realized he made sense now and it was another dream. He guided me to the room . If Neha is going to marry i would not have that much courage to take her from marriage I thought.
Probably i must stop watching Hindi films from now .

No comments:

Post a Comment