The girl who didnt share her secret

   
  Hello my fellow homo sapiens (i wouldn't worry if you are an alien or bacteria). I wanted to write something philosophical lately .Its weird of me  because I hate to tell philosophies of oneself to be told to the world. Maybe because that is just an idea but still it is embedded deep down your mind that it cant be provoked  easily. After some bad research on few of my humans(about 20 samples :p) using them as a lab rats(sorry guys :p) i got an obvious insight about these secrets ,that is this secrets are much of girly thing as guys open up easily than girls.
  Anyway the post is about me not them(it will be short anyway because philosophy shit bores people to hell) . The problem is with my brain ,i think there is a girl in my brain and she has my secret .Who doesn't want to know their own secret and in my case i am desperate to know it . For the last three years i wanted to be realist so turned into atheist thinking that everything is about energy and time and nothing else . But trying hard to be someone who you are not is very difficult and at times very disappointing unless you are stubborn about the idea(mind it i am stubborn). Maybe i would go back what i was when i was ‘NORMAL’ as people say it. I hope that i would believe in god someday to come.
   Coming black to the girl :p .She smiles at me when i ask her about my secret and doesn't even give me a hint ,such a mean girl. It just makes me try harder at finding myself in this turbulent world . Like the saying goes unexamined life is not worth living ,its a journey finding ones dream and knowing oneself and getting happiness from oneself .
  Dedicated to pretty ,beautiful,nerdy,scary,rude etc kind of girls in this world ,by that i mean all girls.
PS: Granny Rose in Titanic film said women’s eyes is a ocean of secrets. Well its true.

No comments:

Post a Comment